Cruise Ship Visitors
So much to see, so little time...
Acadia Air Tours welcomes you ashore!
The scenery is breathtaking as your ship slips into the port of Bar Harbor,
Maine, which is situated on the eastern shore of Mount Desert Island
(MDI). This rugged, picturesque corner of America is the largest island off
the coast of Maine. Encompassing an area of 108 square miles, MDI is home
to Acadia National Park (41,000 acres of incomparable natural beauty),
Somes Sound (the only natural fjord on America's east coast),
and countless other scenic spots including the popular vacation community of
Your Dilemma? How do you see and do in a few hours
what other visitors take a week or more to accomplish?
The Answer! Sign up for one of Acadia Air Tours
Scenic Flights. In less than an hour you and a companion can complete a tour
of the entire island. Seeing everything from the air allows you to put
together a mosaic in your mind that creates a lasting memory. Even if you
have been here numerous times in the past, you have never really seen MDI
until you have seen it from the air. This is an adventure you really need
Acadia Air Tours - We cater to the special needs of Cruise Ship Visitors!
Book Direct and Save 25-40%
- Our Downtown Bar Harbor Office is conveniently located on the dock where you disembark. Simply follow the signs up the stairs to Acadia Air Tours.
- An Acadia Air Tours representative will also be there to greet you on the pier when you arrive. Look for us holding the Acadia Air Tours sign.
- We provide free courtesy transportation to and from the airport.
- We guarantee your "on time" return to the pier in order to board your ship.
- Acadia Air Tours will provide a full refund for any tour cancelled by us due to inclement weather or if your ship fails to stop in Bar Harbor. Otherwise, 24 hour notice of cancellation is required.
Note - Acadia Air Tours has been in business since 1991. We are fully
insured and have a spotless reputation for providing courteous, professional
service to our customers.
*Free Airport Transportation*